Pattern companies, books and podcasts for sewing active wear
Here's just a few of my favorite things.
I also listed my favorite resources at the bottom of the Textile, Plastic and Microfiber pages.
Indie Pattern Companies for Athletic Clothes
Knit/Activewear Sewing Books
- Stretch by Tilly Walnes
- Sew your own Activewear by Melissa Fehr
- Sewing Activewear by Johanna Lundström
- Master the Coverstitch Machine by Johanna Lundström
Podcasts and Youtube Channels
- Love to Sew (this is the only one that I never miss an episode)
- Sew & Tell
- Sewing Out Loud
- Stitcher's Brew
- Modern Sewciety
- While She Naps
- Business Shet - While this is not just about sewing (more about the business side) but it's hosted by Mimi G and she's quite famous in the sewing world
- Last Stitch - this is a Youtube channel, Johanna also wrote Sewing Activewear and Master the Coverstitch Machine listed above.