Double Velour Fleece and Pattern Suggestions
It's that time of the year when we need all things cozy. There are few things cozier than fleece, so it only made sense to offer a Repreve recycled option.
This fabric is available for preorder until November 25th in 9 different colors. It's velour on both sides, so it's extra squishy and soft. You'll feel like you're wearing a cloud. It's also anti-pill and doesn't fray when cut.
Pretty much any zip up jacket and loose fitting pullover will work with fleece. This is only a small sample of possible patterns.
- Jalie Patterns has Frédéric Hoodie, Half-Zip Fleece Pullover and the Zip-Front Jacket and Hoodie and the ALEX Half-Zip Pullover
- Rad Patterns has the Mt Hood Fleece - through the end of November you can get 50% off their patterns with the code in their Facebook Group
- Ellie and Mac has the Zip It Jacket (also available in a women and men sizes)
- Love Notions has the North Star Hoodie & Pullover for Men, Navigator Pullover, Constellation Pullover and Oakley Vest
- 5 out of 4 Patterns has the Aspen Fleece Vest and the Women’s Ascent Fleece Pullover
- Greenstyle Creations has the Pacific Pullover and the Whistler Jacket
- Waffle Patterns has the Tosti Utility Jacket that was used in Jamie's Pinterest inspiration jacket.
- Rad Patterns has the Women’s Cosplaysuit 2.0 (also available in Men and Child sizes)
- 5 out of 4 Patterns has the Sleepy Jean Onesie Pajamas (also available in men and child sizes)
- This free Fleece Ear Warmer Headband DIY (Bow Style)
- Free 5-Minute Fleece Hat
- Free Fleece Slouchy Beanie DIY
- Ellie and Mac has a free Ear Warmer Headband Pattern
- Twig and Tale has the Aviator Hat pattern
- Free DIY Neck Warmers
- Menta Patterns has the Menta Neckwarmer All sizes
- Mother Grimm has the Turpin Snarf neck scarf (free with a code from their Facebook Group)
- Free Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
- Sinclair Patterns has a Mojo knit/woven scarf with a hood, a cape, pockets and ears (PDF) (free with a code from their Facebook Group)
- The Sprue Crafts has several free fleece blanket tutorials. An Easy Sew Blanket, Fleece Tie Blanket (no sewing required) and a Blanket with Sleeves.
- Ellie and Mac has the Nightfall Cape Pattern and a free Snuggle Blanket pattern
- Melly Sews has a free Fleece Poncho
- Twig and Tale has the cutest Leaf Blankets
- Made by Rae has a free child size bathrobe
- Made for Mermaids has the Women’s Spencer Robe (also available in child and men sizes)
- Cherry Blossoms has a Fleece Socks pattern
- Goober Pea Designs has the Rocky Mountain Slipper Boots and the Canmore Cuddle Boots
- Max and Meena has the Banana Booties Sewing PDF pattern
- Fleece lined Wayfarer Shoes from Twig and Tale (available in kids and adult sizes)
- So-Sew-Easy has a free glove pattern
- P4P has a free mitten pattern
- Menta Patters has the Overall Menta Mittens
- Free No Sew Pet Bed
- Envelope Dog Bed or this this free version
- Ellie and Mac Hoodie Dog Sweater Pattern
- Free No Sew DIY Fleece Rope Bones
Feel free to add more suggestions in the comments. There are so many creations suitable for fleece. I hope this have you a bit of inspiration.